top of page
- Fri 18 Nov18FriNovOverdose Prevention & Response Training/Online via MS Teams
- Sat 16 Apr16SatAprPeers & Peeps Eggstravaganza/PEER Wellness Center
- Mar 26, 2022, 3:00 PM – 6:00 PMPEER Wellness Center, 7091 Emerald St, Boise, ID 83704, USADon't forget to grab your shalaylee and take a ride on your rainbow down to the center. Who knows, maybe we will all get lucky and find a pot of gold. For the record though, spending time with all of you is all the gold that PEER Wellness Center needs.
- Sat 24 Oct24SatOctNational Prescription Drug Take Back Day/Peer Wellness CenterOct 24, 2020, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM MDTPeer Wellness Center, 7091 Emerald St, Boise, ID 83704, USAPeer Wellness Center is partnering with Idaho Harm Reduction Project, Office of Drug Policy, and Boise Police Department to participate in National Prescription Drug take back day! It's Free and Easy....
- Sun 19 Jan19SunJanSaturday Night Game Night @PEER/PEER Wellness Center
- Tue 31 Dec31TueDecNew Year's Eve Countdown Pajama Party!/PEER Wellness Center
- Thu 14 Nov14ThuNovDonnelly Town Hall Meeting/Donnelly Fire Station
- Wed 13 Nov13WedNovCascade Town Hall Meeting on Recovery!/EOC BuildingNov 13, 2019, 6:00 PMEOC Building, 108 W Spring Street Cascade, IdahoCommunity members are encouraged to attend as a panel of local advocates and experts explore addiction and recovery in Valley County and discuss ways to increase awareness and bring solutions to alcohol and drug misuse. Panelists will speak during the event and answer questions from area residents.
- Tue 12 Nov12TueNovMcCall Community Town Hall Meeting/Idaho First Bank
- Thu 29 Aug29ThuAugOverdose Awareness Day Event with IROAR/Idaho State Capitol
- Dec 22, 2018, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PMPEER Wellness Center, 5371 West Franklin Road, Boise, ID 83705, USAFree Training for Sober/Transitional Housing Managers in the Treasure Valley on Accidental Opiate Overdose and Reversal Training by Chris Meacham from the Addiction Policy Forum & Monica Forbes from PEER Wellness Center!
bottom of page